Friday, September 18, 2009

Trick or Treat

In keeping with the seasonal appropriate posts, I worked on my daughter's scrapbook layout yesterday. This was her Halloween costume from 2008. (She was a tennis player and my other daughter was a waitress.) Both of my girls wore pink for their costume. Typically pink is not exactly a "Halloween" color, so when I found this paper from American Crafts, I knew it would be perfect for these pictures. I stamped the green paper with CTMH's Intrinsic Backgrounds in Chocolate ink and the pumpkins from Frightenin' Fun in Goldrush. The leaves are cut from a Cuttlebug die. The "Trick-or-Treat" Rub-on is made with a product called Grafix Rub-Onz. This cool product lets you create your own rub-ons using your own computer and printer. When I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll turn to this new find!


Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH Intrinsic Backgrounds and Frightenin' Fun
Cardstock: Bazzil Kraft, CTMH White Daisy and Goldrush
Patterned Paper: Amercian Crafts Everyday Gidday
Inks: CTMH Goldrush and Chocolate
Tools: Cuttlebug Leaf Die and Machine, Grafix Rub-Onz

2 comments: