Monday, September 28, 2009

Moxie Fab Gradient Challenge

The Moxie Fab World blog has thrown out a challenge to use monochromatic gradient coloring. You can view the specifics here. To create the gradient effect, I clear embossed the damask design onto Colonial White CS, and then sponged varying shades of browns (Bamboo, Desert Sand, Chocolate). Such a cool technique!
I needed a card for my niece who just got married this weekend and I was able to incorporate the CPS #135 sketch. Bonus!! Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH (Damask Tiles). PTI (Background Basics:Text Style, Heartfelt Basics)
Cardstock: CTMH (Colonial White, Chocolate, Bamboo)
Inks: CTMH (Chocolate, Desert Sand, Bamboo), Versamark Watermark
Accessories: Reminisce Pear Stickers, Ivory Satin Ribbon
Other: EK Success Diamond Scallop Edge Punch and Corner Rounder, Clear Embossing Powder

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. You are the 'damask girl' to me. Every time I see it somewhere I think of you and your beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for both challenges...love the classy Damask print stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karla! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so elegant!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete