Monday, September 21, 2009

CPS Challenge #134

Participated in CPS sketch #134. This one threw me a bit with the 3 circles, but then I found a butterfly that I already had stamped and cut just sitting there waiting to be used for something. This is what I came up with:

I stamped the card base with 2nd generation Desert Sand Ink using PTI's Background Basics: Text Style. The Spellbinder's butterflies were made with CTMH Taffy cardstock and then stamped with Damask Tiles with Sorbet Ink. Added some pearls and these darling emellishments are finished. The sentiment is a new set I purchased from Verve Stamps. Love these sentiments! Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH (Damask Tiles), PTI (Background Basics: Text Style), Verve Stamps (So Happy)
Cardstock: CTMH (Colonial White and Taffy)
Patterned Paper: CTMH (Twitterpated)
Inks: CTMH (Desert Sand, Sorbet)
Accessories: Reminisce (Pearl Stickers), Ivory Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Very pretty. Soothing colors and the stitching is delicate like the butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete