Saturday, September 12, 2009

Christmas Joy

I got a new box of goodies from Close To My Heart yesterday and I couldn't wait to play. I quickly got through my Saturday chores and errands, and then took some time in the studio. The set I was most excited to play with is the new Stocking Style. There are lots of fun options with this set.
For this card I stamped a pattern of Decorative Dainties with Olive ink on Colonial White CS. Then I stamped the stocking image with Sweet Leaf right over top. I stamped the heel, toe and holly pieces with New England Ivy and cut out. I adhered the heel and toe pieces and added some stitching. I stamped the cuff with Olive and the "Joy" with New England Ivy. The card base is PTI Kraft stamped with PTI Background Basics:Text Style in Colonial White Ink. I smudged the edges of the card with some more colonial white.
The stocking is attached using foam tape. The holly needed a little bling so I added some red sparkles. I'm loving this set! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! This is my absolute favorite card I have seen with this set yet.

    ReplyDelete