Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some news and a card

Just a quick card today and then some news. This card uses a similar color scheme as the card I posted a couple days ago for the Clean and Simple Sketch. I stamped the polka dots onto Crystal Blue CS using White Daisy Ink, sewed a frame and then re-sewed a second time around randomly. I added 1/8' hole punch pieces to the cupcake for the sprinkles - those were a bugger to glue on! I listed the supplies below.

Now on to the news: Last week I received an acceptance email for one of my cards to be published in Papercrafts, Stamp It! 2010 Magazine. This is my very first card to be published, and I was thrilled beyond words. So, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all the bloggers out there who continually inspire and encourage me.
Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH (Cupcake Sprinkles), PTI (Polka Dot Basics and Everyday Buttons)
Cardstock: CTMH (White Daisy, Crystal Blue and Tulip)
Inks: CTMH (Creme Brulee, Chocolate and White Daisy)
Accessories: CTMH (Tulip Grosgrain Ribbon)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on having a card picked up for publication. You SO deserve it, talented lady. I love this card. I feel a stamplift coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, and congrats to you! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful!! You are so deserving to be picked for publication!! So happy for you!! Thanks for sharing your work!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete