Monday, September 14, 2009

CPS #133

This is CPS #133 Sketch. Since I received my new CTMH goodies, I just had to make another Christmas card so I could use my new stamp sets. I promise I'll lay off the Christmas cards now, for awhile.
I used the new set, "Just for the Holidays" for this card. I love these nostaligic labels! I also used the "Damask Tiles" to stamp the cranberry cs (if you're a blog reader, you know how much I love this set). The polka dot ribbon image is from PTI's Holiday Labels. The olive cs is punched with the EK Success Edge punch. I added some stitching and ribbon to finish it off. Very traditional, isn't it? Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! You've been busy! I have not had time for sketches for over a week and I am going through withdrawal! Thanks for feeding my addiction with your eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very elegant card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! OOOH! You used the dotted wave punch, too! I just love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun stiching, ribbon and labels. Way to rock the cps challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete