Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

During my blog hopping a couple weeks back, I found another fun challenge at the Clean & Simple blog. I love this look! I love all of the clean sketches. The hard part for me is keeping it simple (clean I can do, but simple is tough). As you can see, I added a bit of stitching and finished it off with a satin ribbon knot. I know it probably didn't need it, but I love satin ribbon, especially for babies! The paper I used here are scraps leftover from a layout I worked on yesterday. I used my CTMH stamps to make the stars, and the sentiment used a couple of different stamp sets. The specs are below. Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH Thoughtful Seasons, Shining Star, Solo B, PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye, CTMH Colonial White CS
Inks: CTMH Chocolate
Tools: EK Success Edge Punch, Sewing Machine

2 comments:

  1. This is just breathtaking! I love everything about it. I'm with you. I have a serious struggle with simple. I wish I didn't because I see so many beautiful and simple things out there, but for some reason I just can't get it to work for me! This card, as well as everything you do, is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the stitching on here!

    ReplyDelete