Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Give Thanks

Hi Y'all! I thought I'd post a season appropriate card today. I've been posting so much Christmas stuff lately I was starting to feel a little panicked that I wasn't ready for Christmas. Then I remembered we hadn't even hit fall, yet. Anyhow, this is another card I made for the Rasberry Suite Color Challenge awhile back, only I missed the deadline. Hope this will help to get you in the mood for my most favorite time of year! Thanks for looking!

Here are the specs:
Stamps: CTMH Thoughful Seasons, PTI Polka Dot Basics, Martha Stewart Clear Patterns Stamp set
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, CTMH Chocolate and Colonial White
Ink: CTMH Sunflower, Chocolate, and Olive
Accessories: Moxxie Buttons (brown), CTMH Craft Buttons (yellow and ivory), PTI Summer Sunrise Ribbon, Hemp

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great fall colors. I am inspired along with the 49 degree weather here too ; ) love the layers and the textures-I need a sweater!

    ReplyDelete