Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Desk Top Organizer

I decided to put together a little note card set with all of the cheery cards I've made this past week. I used the My Timeless Template - Desk Top Organizer to create this card holder. You can purchase these templates at Papertrey Ink. They are a cinch to put together!


I added a liner with some more of the papers from Colorbok's The Sweet Life. I also made a cover for it - the trick is to make it just a hair smaller than the desk organizer so it can fit inside. Just fill it with your handmade cards, add the cover and tie a cute bow, and you're good to go!


I also added another card to the set to make it an even 4. You can see the other cards here, here, and here. You can view the supplies used on any of these other posts. Thanks for looking!



1 comment: