Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stamp It Magazine

I'm so excited! I just received my complimentary copy of the NEW Stamp It Magazine. I have a card in the "Baby" section of this publication, and I thought I would share. This is my first card publication (I had scrapbook pages published ages ago when Creating Keepsakes was a start-up magazine). I stopped submitting years ago, because the time and cost wasn't worth it - boy has that changed!
I haven't taken too much time to soak in all of the fabulous card ideas, but what I've seen so far is fantastic!! This is a definite "must have" if you're a stamper!

I thought I'd also share what has been keeping me busy this past weekend (besides taking some much needed time to do some purging in the studio - it felt so good!). My husband has just started a 3 year term as a Care Deacon at our church, and we have been getting a flood of emails of people in our church who are hurting either emotionally or physically. He needed to have some cards on hand to send out to those people so I used my leftover Christmas card paper to whip up about 2 dozen cards for him. I kept them simple so he wouldn't be embarrassed to sign his name to them. Men! I don't know what their problem is with bows! Anyhow, thanks for stopping by today!




4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous work. Your husband's cards are just right...so pretty but still masculine. Y our baby card is amazing. I think you could sell it in one of those upscale vintage home decor stores. I see little racks at the one by my house and the cards sell for $5-$10 each! Yours would be gone in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous cards! Congrats on the pub, you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting published! Your cards are spectacular. I am really enjoying going through your site!
    Love the cards you made for your hubby, I'm sure the recipients will be touched by them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karla! I love love love that card! Congrats on your Moxie Fab win too! So exciting! That card is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete