Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Makenna!

Today is my niece's 11th birthday - Happy Birthday, Makenna! This card is not the card I am giving to her (you can view hers here), but I am posting a birthday card in her honor. This is the card I made for the CPS sketch challenge #148 this week. I loved working with this sketch, and will come back to this one again! It's clean and simple - just what I need when I'm strapped for a last minute card.
I used some scraps of paper from Bo bunny and a die cut sticker from Doodlebug Designs. I stamped the plaid background with my Martha Stewart stamp. It could not get any easier!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Martha Stewart, PTI (Mega Mixed Messages)
Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Blush Dot)
Inks: CTMH (Juniper, Bubblegum), Versamark
Accessories: Ribbon (stash), Doodlebug Designs (sticker), CTMH (white embossing powder)

3 comments:

  1. Great card and delicious color combo. I love what you did with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love the cake sticker!! Thanks for joining as at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!! great take on the CPS sketch this week, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete