Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hi There!

So, I was dying to play with this new stamp set from Close To My Heart. Isn't that umbrella just darling?? I was cancelled at my job today, so I took some time to play. I searched through the various sketch challenges out there this week, and ran across this one from Unscripted Sketches. I knew it would be a perfect starting point. I flipped it upside down and went from there. Nothing overly fancy, but I thought it turned out okay. I stamped the raindrops in Colonial White and added some prisma glitter. It's hard to see, but it does sparkle so nice. Thanks so much for stopping by today! (P.S. i've got another card to post, hopefully later tonight - the family needs some attention first)
Supplies
Stamps: CTMH Springtime, PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Cardstock: PTI Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, CTMH Colonial White
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Inks: CTMH Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, Versamark
Accessories: PTI Button Twine, Ivory embossing powder
Tools: Quickutz




2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!!!!
    I love how you interpreted the three lines and used twine (?)so very pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete