Sunday, June 12, 2011

So Happy For You

It's been awhile since I shared a card, so thought I would quick post one today. I received some new dies from Papertray Ink that I couldn't wait to play with so I made this card for my sons' teacher for her retirement. I used CTMH's Creme Brulee, Tulip, Sunset and Blush. Such fun colors! This cards was pretty simple to put together. I simply die cut 6 zig-zag squares, stamped different backgrounds in different colors, and then die cut a small flower from the center of each square. I then adhered the squares into a grid pattern on my card base and mixed up the flowers, adhering them with foam tape. Added some rhinestones, and "voila!", DONE!

The inside reads "So HAPPY for you" from a Verve stamp. A perfect sentiment for any occasion! Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment