Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June Workshop

It's that time again for my monthly workshop. This Friday we will be making this layout with papers of attendees' choosing. This first photo is a single page layout I plan to use as the front cover of my family photo album. I used CTMH's Bliss paper pack, which I absolutely LOVE. At first I didn't think I would have a need for it because I thought it was a "wedding" kit, but boy was I wrong! The papers are subtle, yet beautiful, and can be used for any number of occasions.


This next layout is the two-page spread that "my girls" will be making. For this layout I used CTMH's Lucky kit. These are pictures of my oldest son. He turned twelve a month or so ago and I always make a layout that celebrates their year past.








Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment