Monday, February 21, 2011

February Workshop

Edited to add pages with photos: Just thought I'd add some photos of the completed pages. These pictures are of my daughters at a photo shoot for a local clothing designer. They started modeling for Isabel Garreton when they were about 18 months old. They stopped when they became too big for the clothes. It was a fun time in their lives & we created memories we will cherish forever. Isabel was a joy to work with, and I'm so glad to have known her!





I am starting a new series of workshops for my CTMH customers called "Pick-a-Pack" Workshop. Each lady orders one of the new CTMH paper packs, and any accessories/embellishments they want to add, and we all create the same 2-page spread using the papers each have chosen. Our first workshop is this Friday, and I am so excited to see all the different variations each girl will make! For this layout, I used the CTMH Wings Kit. The top page is a 12x12 layout that I left empty. This second layout is a 9x9 that I added pictures to.




I'll have to update you all of how the workshop turns out. I'm going to try to take pictures of the different layouts, but the workshop is in the evening so lighting may be an issue. We'll see how it goes. Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment: