Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back From Hiatus

Hello Bloggers! I'm back from my hiatus. My family and I just needed some time in this crazy thing called "life" to put things back in perspective and proper priority. I have missed the crafting world and am happy to be back at it again. I haven't participated in a challenge in nearly 3 months, so I stole some time in the studio Friday to meet the sketch challenge at CPS. What fun I had inking up my stamps and enjoying some "me" time. Thank you so much for patience!

I started out this card with a stamped plaid background, and then added the ever-so-popular library card. I had a friend in mind for this card - she happens to love to read. Wouldn't a gift card to Borders or Barnes & Noble be a perfect fit? I distressed all the edges with a little Desert Sand ink, and used CTMH's Edge Distresser on the plaid piece.
I'm hoping to blog more regularly for the rest of the summer, and we'll see what the fall brings. I appreciate, though, the emails I received from a few readers. It helped to give me the motivation I needed to start up again. Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Distressed Stripes & Circle Around; CTMH Library Cards
Cardstock: CTMH Sorbet; PTI Rustic White
Patterned Paper: CTMH Perfect Day; Bo Bunny Green Polka Dot
Inks: CTMH Creme Brulee, Sorbet and Desert Sand
Accessories: CTMH Pizzazz Irresistables; Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: PTI Blossom Die; Cuttlebug Leaf Die


2 comments: