Monday, August 17, 2009

More Apron Inspiration

Awhile back I had a post called Apron Inspiration where I made 2 cards based on an apron I saw while shopping at Pier 1 Imports. I had so much fun with it! I love aprons, and they are really trendy right now. I was blog lurking last week and ran across the Moxie Fab World, and saw this post about Aprons. I was so inspired! I thought it would be fun to devote an entire week of Apron inspired cards.
Here is the first one based on the apron above from Anthropologie (my favorite store for inspiration!) Isn't it fun? You'll notice yesterdays post was also made based on this apron inspiration.

Here are the specs:
Stamps: CTMH Rose Splendor (retired), Boutique Borders, PTI Everyday Buttons, Polka Dot Basics
Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Tulip, Sorbet
Inks: CTMH Clear, White Daisy, Tulip
Other: White embossing powder
Tools: EK Success Edge punch, Marvy scalloped square punch, sewing machine





No comments:

Post a Comment