Thursday, August 27, 2009


So, this is what has been keeping me busy the last couple of days. My cousin, Beth, asked me to make 40 Bridal shower invites for her. She sent me a swatch of the fabric of the girls' dresses and asked me to use "peacock" colors. This is what I came up with. It's a pocket card, so all I really had to make and assemble is the pocket part. I printed the inside card on my computer. (I changed the name for the picture to protect the bride - since I didn't have her consent to use her name).
I used the Spellbinder's Nestabilities flower dies and Cuttlebugs Leaf and Swiss Dot embossing folder to create the flower accent. Bazill had the perfect color cardstock and PTI's Text Style stamp was the perfect accent on this pocket. I'll hopefully be back with regular posts soon. I'll be finished with them tomorrow. Thanks for looking!