Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For My Teacher

So I spent some time "putzing" (is that a word??) in my studio this morning with no specific goal. Didn't feel like meeting any challenges today, just wanted to create. So, here it is, a card for one of my kids' teachers. I stamped the kraft cardstock with the text image from CTMH's Noted Backgrounds using Versamark ink. The little piece of note paper was made with Noted Background, as well, but stamped in Crystal blue, and then punched at the top with my Ek Success punch. I sanded a piece of Crystal Blue cardstock to back the note paper just to make it stand out. Pretty straight forward card, really. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies
Stamps: CTMH Noted Backgrounds, You're Sweet; PTI Limitless Labels, Distressed Stripes
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Rustic White; CTMH Crystal Blue
Inks: CTMH Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, Holiday Red, Topiary; Versamark
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (stash); CTMH Craft Buttons

1 comment: