Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas 2009

Sorry I've been so delinquent in posting lately! I've been busy making my 150+ Christmas cards. I finally finished yesterday, so thought I'd snap some pics before I started stuffing them into envelopes. I had no desire to move them all into better lighting, so I apologize for the poor picture quality!
I have 4 different prints, but all the same layout. I picked up a Anna Griffin Black & Ivory Fushion Designer Paper Pad, and chose 4 different prints for my cards. And, below is what 150 homemade Christmas cards look like (actually 130, since I already handed out 22 of them).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Karla these are fantastic! Your kids are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, gorgeous cards....impressive, my bloggin' friend!

    ReplyDelete