Monday, June 29, 2009

Summertime Fun





Last post for today. This is a layout I made for a my workshop girls. It was inspired by a tutorial I watched by Jennifer McGuire. I love the simplicity of it and how the pictures are really showcased. Hope you enjoy!

Here are the specs:


All supplies are CTMH unless noted:
Stamps: Intrinsic Backgrounds (D1335)
On the Beach (B1029)
Free Spirit (D1217)
Serendipity (D1275)
Papertrey Ink: Polka Dot Basics
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue, Orange
Paper: Animal Cookies (Yellow Stripe)
Inks: Ocean, Crystal Blue, Honey, Orange and White Daisy
Accessories: Button, Waxy Flax, 3-D Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the popped elements. Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i really really like the sun!! great layout ..and your right its just a really great layout that shows off the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how well this layout shows off your photos. I can almost feel the cool water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is SOOOO CUTE! And, I love your blog! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete